This is an intolerable act of high treason and it was done deliberately by this administration upon a panoply of deliberate lies intended to deceive the American people, intended to subvert the rule of law so that Bush could conduct a campaign of economic 'adventures' abroad which have the effect of benefiting an increasingly tiny elite of defense contractors and militarists. The currency of choice is oil!
The people have the right to convene a new people's convention.
Get on with it! Circulate petitions! Convene! Certainly there are talented law experts who are both qualified and love the principles of our founding! Have them draw up a new and bullet-proof charter which affirms principles already violated by Bush and which plugs up any holes that liars might try to exploit!
We hereby fire this government and urge the people of the US to form a new government based upon the principles of the 'rule of law', the equality of everyone under the law, the due process of law, the right of individuals to be free of government snoops and every other violation of the Fourth Amendment to the US Constitution and every other conceivable violation of the sovereignty of the individual, the right of individuals to be free of any and all government oppression, interference, or restraint in violation of probable cause. It is the right of people to conduct their daily lives and business free of surveillance, free of government interference, free of unwarranted suspicion by elected office holders as well as those who have usurped power in any unlawful manner.
It is time that the American people declared our independence of an illegal, illegitimate, and tyrannical regime!
1. The Government of the United States of America (herein referred to as the Government) has consistently legislated in favor of a carbon-based economy that multiplies corporate profits while disregarding the increases in greenhouse gas concentrations to the point where the future of all of humanity is now seriously threatened by the consequences of global warming.I urge everyone to read the Declaration of Independence again. It states:
2. The Government has promoted the use of nuclear powered electric generation plants creating millions of tons of lethal nuclear waste products that can never be safely stored, and creating decommissioned power plants that remain radioactive for eternity.
3. The Government has abused its leadership position in the world by promoting fear-based military force as the international culture of America, rather than a culture of innovation, compassion, respect, and mutual support of humanity.
4. The Government over and over again, and still now is using illegal DU (Depleted Uranium) weapons and devices in direct opposition to signed United Nations agreements, degrading the United States of America to a renegade country, likely to have its leadership regime brought to war crimes trials and capitally punished.
5. The Government has promoted an un-sustainable consumerism culture that multiplies corporate profits while devouring the future’s natural resources and producing mountains, rivers and seas of toxic un-recyclable wastes. The consumer economy never did have a future and still the government promoted it wholeheartedly.
6. The Government has promoted covert military actions and subterfuge that includes traffic in illegal drugs, illegal weapons trade, assassinations, illegal takeovers of corporations and governments, and ruthless competition rather than intelligent cooperation or creative collaboration.
7. The Government has allowed itself to be infiltrated and corrupted by corporate and elite regimes that now direct the branches of Government to serve purposes contrary to the true and proper purpose of government.
8. The Government has turned over control of the currency of the United States of America (the original world currency) to private individuals who manipulate it for their own personal benefit rather than for the benefit of the world.
9. The Government has promoted a system of education that keeps people stupid rather than developing their innate potential and well being so they can create satisfying lives, fulfilling relationships and loving families in the 21st Century. The Government has allowed corporations and organized religions to control school curriculums, and has permitted drugs, gangs and guns to define the school experience for many children.
10. The Government has promoted economy over humanity in a value system that shamelessly sponsors injustice, inequity, and slavery, not only in America but around the world, regarding people in developing nations not as brothers and sisters but as sweatshop slaves for producing cheap clothes and the latest technological devices.
11. The Government has designed cities and towns around automobiles and roads rather than around people, cutting people off from their own community and trapping people in suburbs that are not sustainable.
12. The Government has consistently sponsored an imbalanced budget and has accrued a national debt over one trillion dollars that future generations must somehow pay back, meanwhile losing track of an additional trillion dollars.
13. The Government has greedily destroyed the future of civilization by developing an infrastructure, energy, food, housing and transportation systems relying entirely on consuming vast quantities of hydrocarbons that exist in limited supply, thus building a dangerous house of cards that will now tumble down as oil, gas and coal supplies dwindle. If half of the war budget would have been redirected towards developing renewable power for the last twenty years, the entire country would be oil free by now.
14. The Government has promoted a diet of fat-saturated fast-foods, and hormone and antibiotic saturated beef, pigs, poultry, and dairy products that endanger the health and general well being of its people, ground water and farmlands. The Government has also promoted fishing grounds to be exhausted to near extinction, and promotes deforestation and dependence on pesticides and fertilizers that undermine foreign economies but makes huge profits for corporations.
15. The Government has promoted the so-called patenting and engineering of the genetic designs of life forms to be used for the profit of corporations while endangering the future of the humanity.
16. The Government has promoted the introduction of genetically modified organisms into the general food chain for the profit of corporations while endangering the future of humanity.
17. The Government has used military force, assassination, and political manipulation to overthrow other governments as a desperate attempt to control remaining oil supplies for the purpose of maintaining the illusionary value of a world petro-dollar to assure profit for the corporations rather than assuring a bright future for the people.
18. The Government has promoted a medical establishment that profits pharmaceutical corporations and has blocked the development of less profitable but more humanistic, holistic and intuitive healing modalities.
19. The Government has persistently implemented legislation and presidential orders to override constitutional rights, and has built and staffed over 600 new prison camps across the country prepared to imprison citizens who might be regarded as the enemy of Government.
These and other actions reveal that the United States Government has irredeemably abolished itself by no longer fulfilling its original and true purpose.--A DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."The 'conservative' Bush regime has become "destructive of these ends". A 'conservative' regime should have been 'conserving' the very principles of our founding. Rather, an open and shut legal case can be made of 'High Treason' against Bush personally, high ranking members of his endemically criminal administration, and his co-conspirators in perpetrating various deliberate and well-planned frauds upon the American people, not the least of which is the war against the people of Iraq, a war fought by US troops but on behalf of the barons of big oil and the contractors of the Military/Industrial complex. They alone have benefited. They are likewise to be held to account for war crimes and the violations of US Codes which require for such crimes the death penalty! Are you reading this, you CEOs, you robber baron war mongers and profiteers?
Bush has cited this phony war as justification for his illegal re-write of the Constitution on-the-fly with 'signing statements', an apparatus not mentioned once in the Constitution.
Bush's many and varied deceptions of the American people, his numerous violations and subversions of Constitution law are, in fact and by law, high treason!
Bush put his hand on a black book and lied when he swore to uphold the Constitution which his administration has overtly sought to subvert with acts of high treason.
It is not only the right of the people to ABOLISH this government, it is their civic and patriotic duty to bring the enemies of the Constitution to trial for high treason, war crimes [See US Codes, Title 18, Section 2441], and other capital crimes.
It is also the right of the people under common law to convene a new people's convention which, it is hoped, will draft a new, Bush-proof Constitution, re-affirming those very rights Bush has deliberately subverted and establishing the framework for a new government, a re-birth of freedom when Bush and his gang of war criminals are unseated and brought to trial both in the US and in the Hague.
- Bush's Conspiracy to Create an American Police State: Part I, Police States Begin With False Flag Attacks
- Bush's Conspiracy to Create an American Police State: Part III, In Fascist Dictatorships Telling the truth becomes a crime
- Bush's Conspiracy to Create an American Police State: Part IV, the state forces an 'existential' choice
- Bush's Conspiracy to Create an American Police State: Part V, Public Opinion Becomes Irrelevant
- Bush's Conspiracy to Create an American Police State: Part VI, The government places itself above the law
- Bush's Conspiracy to Create an American Police State: Part VII, The Government Denies 'Due Process of Law'
- Bush's Conspiracy to Create an American Police State Part VIII: Atrocities are justified with lies, myths or propaganda
GOP, Bush, Evil, Tyranny
Spread the word