The Misprision of Felony strategy for impeachment using the prosecutorial provisions of the USA Patriot Act, using the powerful discovery articles associated and the unlimited prosecutorial tools included with the USA Patriot Act, (and FISA continuation of that body of law), can discover that the CIA tapes of high level terrorist suspect detainees were destroyed in an effort to conceal.The CIA destroyed the tapes to conceal them from government offices, but most importantly you. [See: Destruction of CIA interrogation tapes may conceal government crimes] The law doesn't protect you from concealment, only your government. Brilliance and great care coupled with great knowledge of the USA Patriot Act body of law will make some prosecutor extremely famous, I wish Bugliosi would get a clue. Any person who is indicted under the felony provisions of the USA Patriot Act will be terrified. People get stupid when they are afraid, when they are terrified. Would you like to see bush and cheney terrified, trembling, scrambling, sweating, branded as un-American? The USA Patriot Act is your law and it is the only law that will terminate this un-American administration. --Applying the USA Patriot Act to Articles of Impeachment for bush.That the US is waging a war on terrorism is Bush's biggest lie about terrorism.
The global war on terror is about confronting terrorist groups and the nations that harbor them. The United States does not make deals with terrorists or nations where they find safe lodging.Leave aside the blind eye that the U.S. has always cast toward Israel's actions in the territories. How are the Bushmen doing elsewhere vis-à-vis their announced principles?--Bring 'em On!Does Bush have a defense? Let him tell it to the judge. Bush, of course, denies you that right! It is said by propagandists for Bush's illegitimate administration that 'terrorists understood the value of systematic gathering and analysis of information for their deadly acts'. That should apply to Bush as well.
A captured Al Qaeda training manual stressed "gathering information about the enemy, the land, the installations, and the neighbors;" disseminating false information ("spreading rumors and writing statements that instigate people against the enemy"); carrying false identity cards, passports, and other documents; and deliberate but cautious use of modern information systems ("duration of transmission [on facsimile and wireless] should not exceed five minutes in order to prevent the enemy from pinpointing the device location").3 They communicated over the Internet, exploited lax United States requirements to obtain key documents (such as visas and social security cards), carefully moved funds through special banks known as hawalas (that are not closely regulated and create few records), and coordinated so thoroughly that each of the four hijacking teams had its own ATM card with a single PIN.4 --Information and the War on TerrorismIf it should turn out that Bush faked this so-called 'manual', then Bush goes to GITMO! If it should turn out that Bush lied about 'terrorism', Bush goes to GITMO. If it should turn out that the 'war on terrorism' is itself a panoply of lies, then Bush gets to go on a long vacation at GITMO.
"Iraq has trained Al Qaeda members in bomb-making and poisons and deadly gases."--Bush, October 2002.Various 'official' versions of 'al Qaeda' are unsupported by hard evidence. If any one of them is false, Bush goes to gitmo! Let's get down to some specific lies that Bush has told --lies that will send him to GITMO.
- The invasion of Iraq was based on a reasonable belief that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction that posed a threat to the US, a belief supported by available intelligence evidence. Bush told the nation that Saddam supported terrorists and terrorism. Bush did not tell where, when and how? Bush told us that the war against Iraq was a part of the nation's 'War on Terror'. It wasn't! Later, Bush lied when he denied saying that the war on Iraq was a part of the 'global' war on terror. A summation of the prosecution will charge that Bush deliberately misled the nation about Iraq's alleged 'terrorist' role. Either the Iraq war was or it was not a part of the war on terrorism. It cannot be both ways. In one case or the other --Bush lied about terrorism. He gets to go to GITMO!
- Saddam tried to buy uranium in Niger.To help support global terrorism we were supposed to conclude. Again ---Bush's lies gets him free transportation to GITMO! Now --if Bush were telling the truth that the war against Iraq is a part of the war on terrorism, then his statement about 'uranium' in Niger is, therefore, a lie about 'terrorism'! Guess what! BUSH GOES TO GITMO!
- The aluminum tubes were proof of a nuclear program To put a fine point on it, that statement may or may not be only about 'terrorism'! But --hey --let's send Bush to GITMO! I hear the whistle a'blowin!
- The CIA was primarily responsible for any prewar intelligence errors or distortions regarding Iraq. Well --that's a no brainer! As the CIA is demonstrably the world's number one terrorist organization, Bush settles in for a long vacation in an orange suit! GITMO!
- The US wants democracy in Iraq and the Middle East. And wages a war of 'terrorist' tactics to do it! Certainly --Bush had to murder folk to set them free! More lies! Bush goes to GITMO!
Let's review Bush's impact since 2000 at home and abroad, in no particular order:Under the terms of the Patriot Act --any lie about terrorism will get Bush the long vacation that he richly deserves. I am told that Cuba is a lovely country. But Bush won't see much of it from his tiny cell. He will be fashionably attired! In an orange suit!See also: Bipartisan Heavyweights Tell Bush & Co. to Stop the Torture
1. Lied about WMD.
2. Unilaterally invaded a sovereign nation without provocation and justification.
3. Lied during State of the Union speech re: Niger Uranium.
4. Responsible for pre-9/11 intelligence failures in White House, CIA, FBI.
5. Allowed 9-11 murderers to remain free while diverting precious military and financial resources to his vanity war in Iraq.
6. Lied about Saddam/bin Laden connection.
7. Turned Iraq into a terrorist breeding ground.
8. Lied about nation-building.
9. Opposed creation of 9-11 Commission and Homeland Security Department.
10. Disrespected and alienated the US from French, German and other key allies.
11. Lied to Americans about the real cost of war.
12. Fostered an environment of torture at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.
13. Lined Halliburton's pockets in Afghanistan and Iraq with fat no-bid contracts.
14. Under-manned and under-equipped our armed forces in Iraq, resulting in unnecessary death and injuries.
15. Ignored the nuclear build-up in both Iran and N.Korea; marginalized Kim Jong Il.
16. Shunned Kyoto Treaty.
17. Lied about effects of man-made pollutants on the environment to support corporate pals.
18. Lied about the insolvency of Social Security.
19. Gave huge cuts to the wealthiest taxpayers.
20. Lied about true cost of health care bill.
21. Lied about Free Trade stand.
22. Bitterly divided the nation along religious, party and sexual preference lines.
23. Guilty of numerous cronyism appointments (Homeland Security, Supreme Court, etc)
24. Rewarded failures of Condi Rice and other cronies with key promotions.
25. Dreadful energy policies lead to record gas and oil prices.
26. Responsible for the largest debt in US history.
27. Colossal failure of preparedness, rescue and relief during Hurricane Katrina.
28. Fostered a culture of corruption among GOP and top leadership (Tom Delay, etc).
29. Allowed Donald Rumsfeld to keep job despite utter failure in Iraq.
30. Presided over the US's lowest popularity throughout the world.
31. Saw No Child Left Behind fail.
32. Lied last week about Iraqi troop strength during Saturday radio address. Directly contradicted by testimony given earlier in the week by Gen. Abizaid.--The Ostroy Report